25.12.06

Happy Christmas

9:55 and I'm trying to upload 1 image. I'll let you know...

10:13, for some reason, it loaded the picture twice. I don't ask questions.

My favorite holiday food: Uncle Tom's Spaghetti.


We had a nice Christmas. Mom and Dad liked their gifts. I think Dad simultaneously likes the digital camera and is so frustrated by it he could cry. He did sit down with the instruction manual but he didn't try anything or take any pictures. That's so the opposite of me. Try first and ask questions later.

Jim and Jerry and Brooke came over. We had a nice time. Jim and Brook had to leave early to go to her family's thing but Jerry stayed for a while. He got me the cute "Aflac Duck" things Macy's has. He works at Macy's now. Plus I got a gift card to Macy's that will finance a nice pair of jeans and maybe dress pants too.

Later we had spaghetti and Mark made canolis at Mark's house. I love holidays, I love seeing Mark and I love seeing Mark on holidays when he cooks. Mmmmm.

I found some cool Meme's that I'm going to try:
From Everyday's a Monday: What do the holidays mean to you? It means I get to see my family. That's really all I'm putting into this answer for the moment. I just started my period and am totally emotional so no good would come of it.

From Monday's a B!tch:
1. How much money did gift giving cost you this season? A lot. Most of it was on my parents and this is the one time of year they get nice new things so it's worth it.
2. Was getting ready for the holidays more fun, or more stressful this year? I think it was fun until I realized exactly how much money I had left in my bank account, and then I figured out I need to get a new computer soon... I think I'm going back to working two jobs soon though so that should make up for most of it.
3. What was your favourite gift that you received this year? Amanda took me to see the Barenaked Ladies, that was a blast. Kelly got me mittens which I badly wanted. Mom and Dad got me a cool running shirt. I can't wait to try it out.
4. Have you ever incorporated pets into your holiday celebrations? (ie. Do any of your pets have stockings?) I have no pets, the pet owners in my family all give their pets stockings.
5. If you were one of Santa's Elves, what would your name be? "Lizzie" or "Sneezy" or is there one named "Goofball"?

Today I ran 4.1 miles in 48 minutes or 11:39 minutes. I suspect most of my miles were faster than that and the mondo Cincinnati hill at the end slowed me down drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment