30.11.06

My legs my legs

Ok, aparently I thought it would be fun to delete my first try at this post. I can't even blame Blogger for this one.

I ran this morning. My legs get tight when I run in the cold. I'm afraid to run faster and loosen them up because I think my lungs would freeze from sucking down all the cold air. I still love running though.

Here's my Christmas tree. I know it's small. Last year I didn't have anything.


School is still kicking my butt. When I get done writing this I'm going to write up a take-home test that's due tomorrow.

Here's some of the fun or funny things I saw around the web today.
1. Buttonless Elevators.
2. I swear I've used a similar line in a job once, but for the life of me, I can't remember where.
3. I wish I worked in this office. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment