23.11.06

I'm hungry

I'm hungry. It is thanksgiving afterall, and I'm being starved until 2:30. One more hour to go. In defense of the relatives there are four potato dishes, lasagna, turnkey, and a honey baked ham we all have to eat, and that doesn't even include the vegetables.

I ran this morning, here at my aunt's house. I'm kind of curious to see how far I went. I ran a really long time, like 5 minutes, then break, then about 12 minutes, then break, then another 3 or 4. Then I went for a walk with my aunts and uncles. They are slow.

I'm currently looking at the black friday ads for digital cameras. There are a couple things that seem like they should be good deals but secretly aren't. Anyone with any advice, call me. Now, I'm going to gnaw on my arm for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment