10.11.06

I'm done complaining, here's cool stuff to look at

Ok, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Now, here's some cool stuff I found around the web:

1. A story about helping your parents move.

2. Minneapolis is a top travel destination. I knew that. Over Chicago. I knew that too.

3. Studio 60 has been picked up for the rest of the season. I think we all know how I feel about Aaron Sorkin. I love what this article says about just listening to an episode. I've totally done that before.

4. Children prefer lucky friends. Again, duh. We needed a Harvard study to tell us that?

5. Wal-Mart sells Nazi Skull t-shirt. Yet another in a long list of reasons I don't shop there. It's great they apologized for it. What were they thinking selling them in the first place?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    My question for you is" "what did you do?"

    You know I laughed, but that doesn't mean I'm not boiling...thats just how I deal.

    ReplyDelete