24.4.21

run streak update

 A couple of thoughts on the run streak: 

I checked today.  If I registered my run streak, I'd be in the top 500 streakers in the world, and the top 100 women. <i>Why don't you register?</i>  I said it's the same reason I don't like putting away my clean dishes.  OMG Blogger, I hate you!!!!!

Also, honestly, very very early, in the streak I started for myself, there were elliptical only workouts. So I'd need to find a different date to register for the start of the run streak, different than what I genuinely consider the start of my streak.

Second funny story: One of the blogs I love, the author was all "I don't trust running shorts on Amazon that are $15" or similar.  And I'm all "you need to try a running streak".  Because, yo, the running streak has taught me what clothes, and running clothes, and regular clothes actually do. And for serious, $15 shorts from Amazon are fine for many many many workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment