24.9.17

Loony Challenge 2 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: No more than 30
Actual: 27+


Long Run Miles Planned: 10
Actual: 8.4 miles on Sunday. I know I can go the distance, these runs are just about fitness, so I'm not worried this run was a bit short.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 8.4 miles in the morning.  Not all at MAF, but most of it was. Sunday modified Kettlebell workout because a) my knee still hurts so no lunges, b) I slept on my arm funny so no windmills.  I added double bell squats instead.  Foam roller at the end of the night.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 7.2 miles, 13:53/mile, 136HR.  This was a really solid, very low HR run.  In the rain.  When I woke up and looked at the radar I was all "maybe I can squeeze this in... I'll wear clothes that can get wet just in case"  And it was raining before the first mile.  No downpours, just light rain all the time.  (Before the run and After the run radar images)


Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: Tuesday weight lifting routine first at 5:45am, running 4.5 miles after lifting weights.  That first downhill after heavy squats was really fun.


Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning. No Zumba though I did consider it.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.16 miles in the morning, 13:20/mile, Avg HR 138.  Lift weights and a brief turn on the spin bike in the afternoon.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning.  It was already like 80* and too hot for anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment