30.7.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 10 Weeks to go

Weekly Miles Planned: 30 Miles
Actual: 30 miles run, 3.5 miles walked.

Long Run Miles Planned: 8 Miles
Actual: 8.52 miles on Monday.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 6.54 miles during what was apparently the only sunny part of the day. 14:00/mile, 139hr.  I am okay with this.  I started out slow thinking I was going farther, but I turned around after 3 miles because of the heat. The miles after the turn around are faster.  Sunday Kettlebell Workout.  Foam Rolling afterwards.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 8.52 miles of amazingly productive running. 13:19/mile, Avg HR 137.  Plyos at the end.  And then lots of stretching.  It really helped that it was about 60* when I was running and not the normal 75* it has been for so many of my runs.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1.21 miles outside.  Tuesday weight lifting.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 5.38 very slow, very hot miles at Elm Creek Park Reserve.  (Tuesday and Wednesday mileage is switched.)

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.16 miles, 13:15/mile, Avg HR 139.  This was a fun run in the morning.  It felt so good I kept going too fast.  Thursday weight routine after work.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles in the middle of a hot day.  2.3 mile bonus walk with a friend in the evening.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 3 miles at Lake Nokomis. I slept in and by the time I headed out, it was crazy hot.  14:26/mile, Avg HR 142. 


No comments:

Post a Comment