19.8.08

What have I been looking at while I haven't been updating my blog?

Yeah, it's been a while. Sorry. I'm still thinking about vacuuming tonight... Yeah, not likely.
1. For Kelly, all the things you wanted to know about student teaching. Enjoy.
2. All the things that suck energy in your home. I've never been so happy I don't have a plasma tv.
3. For any of my friends who have cable, Watching Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert makes you smarter than people who watch "normal" news, or at least more informed.
4. For Amanda, a new running workout, not that I think you need to burn fat, it just looked interesting.
5. Do you have a special creative personality. There was a comment on Digg that now everyone will think they're creative. It did seem to fit me though.
6. Have problems with spending? Mental health can have an impact.
7. Did the "pray at the pump" campaign lead to lower gas prices?. I'm pretty much convinced that prayer can have an impact. I'm just alarmed that people would pray for lower gas prices so we can use more of that non-renewable resource instead of praying for hybrids or solar power technology or something else that will have a long term benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment