30.4.18

April Goals Update

I was Captain Grumpy Pants in March and the goals update thing did not happen.  Sorry.

Eating: No updates.

Running:
Keep up the streak. Yes.
Keep weight lifting 3 days/week.  Apparently in non-race training, this gets reduces to two days/week and I'm okay with it. I am solidly and reliably lifting twice/week.  I did make it to the gym on Sunday and try some plyos and other exercises so we're calling that progress.
Cross train with Zumba.  I have been to Zumba this month.  It is what it is.

Races
Only remaining race I'm registered for is Loony.  I didn't do any racing in March or April because the weather made training unpleasant to impossible.  Fucking blizzards.
Loony Challenge in October
Feet in the Street 5K in October. Sadly, this is scheduled for the same weekend as Loony. 
Break 30:00 in a 5K - I guess I should register for another 5K.
Continue MAF training through June.  So far so good.

Blogging:
Not doing whole30 or race training, so this has been a 'not so much' thing.
I am enjoying the pictures of the weather for the different months (tagged 'running conditions').  They are something I frequently look back at, just for my own planning.

General life stuff:
Read 12 books in 2018. Read 50 books in 2018.   I'm over 20 already.  I thought I'd listen a lot on the road for my job, which I do, but I also listen a ton when I'm at home over the weekends cleaning and doing chores.
Volunteer at a race.  Signed up for TC 1 Mile as a course marshal.  I've always wanted to actually run this race, but have been intimidated by the logistics.  I want to see it once before I register.
Learn to french braid my hair.   No, but it's legitimately long enough to ponytail now.

No comments:

Post a Comment