26.11.13

Well... Decisions

I can already tell this year is going to be a tough one.  For ridiculous reasons no less.  Reasons?  I'm struggling to identify a year end post.  Yes.  I'm already thinking ahead.  Leave me alone.

Several years running I'd do kind of a 'year in review' post.  The end of 2012 was so bad that I had no desire to review anything and instead posted my favorite pictures.  I'd planned on doing my favorite pics of 2013 as well.  But there's so many of them this year.  The best part of having a phone with a camera that rocks is I take lots of pictures.  Apparently that's a double edge sword for this particular situation.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do.  In the mean time, here's some serious contenders for my favorite pics from January, February and March.  These are also a reminder to me that it's going to be cold and snowy for the next six months.  Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment