18.10.13

Bryant Ave Bikeway

I was on the Bryant Ave Bikeway today.  It's after the marathon so I can ride my bike again.  The bikeway is a few years old now and hilariously starting to show it's age.  Check out this picture I took from a ride last year compared to the one I took today.



Those green bike sharrows are really starting to wear down.  It's sort of okay. By now most of the drivers understand that there's tons of bikes on this road.  Drivers seem to mostly avoid the road if they can, or stay on it for as short a time as possible when they do need to drive on it.  Otherwise the road is in about the same condition as some of the other bike roads.  It'd be nice if it could be repaved, smoothed out a bit, but I'm not holding my breath.  More pictures form today's ride in another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment