3.4.13

Quick Cincinnati Vacation Sunday

Sunday morning - I woke Grandma up so she could head to mass with some of the other faithful in the family.  I'd considered going for a run but ultimately went back to bed instead.  I didn't know at the time but it was raining out so I'd made the right decision.

Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt - We headed back over for one last family breakfast.  The aunties had put together a wicked Easter Egg hunt for the kids, and there was a pinata which was hysterical.  Luke also played with my phone a ton and took more pictures for me.  He can get anyone to smile at him so he's a great photographer.



Car ride - I slept most of this car ride home, much needed after the amount of not sleeping that had occurred recently.  I think Dad was pretty bored because Mom slept most of the way too.  He wasn't bored enough to stop at Skyline for me though.

Run - I ran when I got back to my parents house.  I did about 2.5 miles which is long enough to run up the big hill and then back down it.  Running back down big hills is super fun.  I snapped a couple photos at the end.  It was the first truly spring run I've had.  I was even in shorts.



Dinner and hanging out - we had a major FAIL for Bangkok Bistro who overcharged my debit card, admitted it was an overcharge and still wouldn't fix it.  I hate to break up with them because their food is so awesome, but the situation was just ridiculous.  After dinner I tried to teach Mom to use Facetime and put apps on her iPad but I have no idea if the lessons held.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment