23.4.13

Last snow day of the year, Spring starts Saturday

I'm in a grumpy mood because my day started with cleaning heavy, wet, cold, snow off my car.  And the stuff that wasn't snow had turned to ice.  Since it's freaking April 23rd and we're having record amounts of snow and precipitation, I was pretty much over it.  I've been given to believe that it will be in the 60's on Saturday and sunny.  I'm sure everyone on the planet will be on a bike or out for a run.  I can't wait to see them all.


In the middle of the day, the snow was mercifully starting to melt.  Also, I got to play with lenses for my iPhone.  Lenses include a wide angle, macro and fish eye.  I haven't mastered them yet.


By the end of the night, the snow had melted except where it had been plowed into big piles.  The sun was bright, even as it was setting and it made quite a scence.  I'd tell you about my run tonight, but it was only a mile and it's kind of boring.


This is perhaps the most striking before and after, twelve hours apart:


No comments:

Post a Comment