27.5.12

Weekend workouts - where have I been all week?

Apparently, after Monday's long run I just needed a break from blogging.  I don't know what my issue was.  Maybe it was those 10 charts I audited on Monday.  Oy.

Tuesday I did not run or do exercise of any kind.  I worked 8 or 9 hours on Tuesday.  I can't remember what happened but the photos suggest I was stuck in traffic all day.  Here's how I felt about it:

Wednesday I also worked about nine hours.  After I got up and did my high intensity water running class.  We had a party at work.  I can't show you pictures from the actual party, but here's some of the setup:


Thursday I worked Twelve Hours and it was a long day.  I started with me sitting in training, continued with me sitting with my friends at Hennepin County and ended with me sitting at our annual meeting.  Awesome.



After all that sitting, it should surprise exactly no one that I wanted to get my move on.  I headed over to the gym for a very late workout.  It was a hard workout as I pedaled the elliptical much faster than I normally make it go. 


To cap off the night, I headed over to St Paul to see the Qat Lady and celebrate because she just took her boards and passed and now gets to write RN after her name.  Boom!  This is how Qat Lady looks through beer goggles.



Friday clearly I woke up on Qat Lady's couch and we headed over to one of our favorite establishments for eggs benedict and other awesome hangover food.  I didn't do too much else the rest of the day.  I was getting grumpy.

Saturday I sat on the couch the entire day.  Or slept.  And I decided to make this my step back week in marathon training.  Nice planning.

Sunday I was feeling about as good as I did yesterday.  I did head over to see my friends at the Farmer's Market.  I still have eggs from last week but I can always use more bacon.  Happily, I also got my butt off the couch long enough to do a 'sprint' workout on the elliptical.  It worked.




Thought of the day - why do women pluck their eyebrows?  Dumbest.  Idea.  Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment