11.5.12

Thursday in the car

I spent a lot of time in the car today.  As always, I had quite the soundtrack going.  Highlights include
This morning I drove from Minneapolis to flipping Shoreview for a training.  Ask me about all the different parts of that route that are under construction.  Suck it.
 

Then from Shoreview to the office, which took just as long.

Somewhere in there I got some work done, but not really.  Why are there signs are barricades lined up next to the entrance of the expressway?  I don't know what's planned but I expect it will suck.

 

I got back in my car to drive to a home visit - which was nice.  Best drive of my day I think.

From the home visit to NAMI Minnesota sucked rocks.  There was I-94 (what could possibly go wrong?), St Anthony Avenue with too many stop signs, and then the joy that is University Avenue.  I am so over construction.


 

From NAMI to the gym sucked almost as much.  The light at Marshall Avenue and Cretin Avenue is one of the most frustrating places in the world.  Why is that light never green?


 

From the gym to the store for food.  At least the sun was setting and it was pretty.

 

Then, finally, I got to go home.  Thank you!
How I looked sitting in all this traffic:


No comments:

Post a Comment