24.4.12

Inching and crawling my way back to humanity

So - I'm still sort of sick.

Working out on Sunday was a mistake.  Big mistake.

Sunday night - I did not sleep.  Boo!

Monday I went to work late, but not so late that I would get in trouble, then I left an hour early.  (An hour early was an 8 hour day instead of 9.)  There was no exercise.  I was so tired

Monday night I made a concerted effort to sleep.  Harry Potter audio books on the iPod are wonderful!

Today I'm feeling much better.  Sort of.  I had three visits today which is a lot (almost had four).  I got Thai Food for lunch which is the biggest win ever. 

Then I had to go deal with my eye clinic.  My eye clinic could be it's own blog post.  They were overcharging about $200 for my contacts.  I do get a lot of them, but they're not that expensive.  Eventually everyone agreed that I was being charged the wrong price and we did some math (8 X 35) and then I reminded them I get a discount for purchasing in bulk.

Best part of my day was sitting on my patio for the last two hours of my work day.  I was actually quite productive.  I had to do a mountain of paperwork before the end of the month and I was much more productive where no one could knock on my office door.



The sun setting was very pretty and I snapped a few pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment