15.3.12

Titles - not all they're cracked up to be

None of my workouts recently have been in places that lent themselves to pictures.  (Maybe I'll take a picture of the giant hill tomorrow.)  My workouts have been fun though.

Wednesday
Workout: High intensity water running. 
Time: 45-50 minutes.  (Class is 45 minutes but I started warming up early.  The pool was freezing.)
Least fun part: Getting in the pool.   See above.
Most fun part: Even though it's high intensity, Wednesday is my recovery day. 

Thursday
Workout 1: Circuit class.
Time: 55 minutes
Least fun part:  Tie between Single arm medicine ball push ups my hamstrings kept cramping and BOSU mountain climbers those are just hard.
Most fun part: The Pilates Full Roll Up station

Workout 2: Zumba
Time: 60ish minutes
Least fun part: All the dance steps I don't know
Most fun part: Really fun music.  Seriously, if you're bored for a moment just google "zumba music" and see what you get.

As always, since I'm not entertaining you with pictures, I'll share some music that's been blasting through the iPod lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment