28.11.11

Thanksgiving: In pictures

Advice from the state of Indiana at a Tollway Oasis on 1-90. Whatever.

There was a black lab puppy (Luna) who entertained everyone this weekend.  She was very sweet and playful but also appropriately not excitable around the boatload of kids that came and went over the weekend.  She was learning to jump when I was there but still falling off the couch with hilarious frequency.
My game playing partner.  She's that happy all the time.  I assure you.  We played Skip Bo, Head Bandz and Jenga.  I channeled the Qat Lady's competitiveness during Jenga and only lost once.
Wish I'd never see that iPad because now I want one badly.  It was a fun toy. I especially liked playing family feud on it.  The web browsing experience is also far superior to any other mobile device I've used.
All the aunties and uncles talking to Brian and Allison (remember them?) and their new baby.  Congrats guys!
Seen in Aunt Joanie's kitchen. 

No Thanksgiving is complete without tons of food and some great wine.  Aunt Joanie doesn't like red wine so she gives it to company (here, finish this bottle).  Thanksgiving dinner itself is all the classics plus eggplant parmesean for my vegetarian cousin and lasagna for all the Italians.

A shopper passed out in the Macy's home section on Black Friday.  Weakling!  (Black Friday is always such and adventure!)


 And then Ragnar sent this to me on Facebook!  What's up?  I know what you did on Thursday too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment