26.5.11

MUSIC!

It appears that Lady Gaga exists solely to populate my playlists for running.  (As always, Lady Gaga videos were not meant for your children to enjoy without parental guidance.)  Examples of Lady Gaga's contributions to my running play lists:
  • The Edge of Glory, my newest find
  • Telephone Ft Beyonce - if you're not that into the "art of the music video" just fast forward to about 2:55 for the start of the song.
  • Born This Way - Performed Live at the Grammy's.  I find I like the song even more after watching this video.  (And I liked it plenty to begin with.)
  • Alejandro  Why does this song remind me of Ricky Martin?
  • LoveGame. I can see you standing there from across the block...
  • Just Dance ft Colby Dennis, perhaps the first of all Lady Gaga sounds I've found.
  • Bad Romance, still my favorite (even given my love for 'born this way').  Rah rah, ah ah ahh!
  • Bonus Track - I've heard this song is good but haven't really listened too much yet.  Judas

No comments:

Post a Comment