28.2.11

Productivity Monday

Wake up: Love it when it happens without an alarm.

Exercise: I headed into the gym and did the "hill" routine on the elliptical.  I tried to also do the rowing machine but every time I did a 'stroke' my Achilles tendon freaked out and I have no idea why.  It was only on the machine, not walking, not on the elliptical, not up and down steps.  I've decided to not worry.

Bakery: Win!

Taxes: Even bigger win.  The  first return is done and eFiled.  I didn't realize what a big relief it was going to be to get that done.  I'll do the state return in a little while.

Shopping: I headed over to my friendly Apple Store.  (They are actually pretty nice there.)  Because of life I had to consider any combination of a new battery for the current laptop, a new laptop, or an iPad.  I played with the iPad for a little while.  I really like the display and the size of the thing.  The onscreen keyboard feels pretty good too.  I ultimately decided the iPad is not the thing for me until it can play nicely with both Firefox and Flash.  And someone tell me why the new laptops don't have the higher resolution display?  Obviously, I just bought a new battery for the current computer.  I am also considering an iMac desktop. 

Laundry: There was a lot today, three loads.  It was another 'let's take an hour to hang everything up' kind of day.  I drank coffee and watched Pirates of the Carribean (my laundry folding movie).

Now I'm waiting for the start of TV Monday.  New episodes of both  House and CastleSweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment