6.2.11

Music Update

I know one thing the crazy pills (it's not actually pills) don't fix.  I went for a run today and I was all "oh, I can go my normal seven mile route from home, no driving to the lake..."  About 3 miles into the run I got sick the way I have on so many other runs.  Luckily I was at the lake which had accommodations for my ailments.  I could've really gone the whole seven after that but I got too cold from stopping so I turned around and came home.  This is going to be the last outside run for a while. I have enjoyed this brief respite of warmth.

The weather today - awesome for running and even less humidity than yesterday

The weather for the rest of the week - several days of booo!

I wound up 'running' about five miles. I can barely remember how to get up hills. Was it always this hard? My legs hate me. It comes from not running outside for a while. And it comes from all you people who haven't shoveled your sidewalks. (Thanks for the awesome workout.)

Tomorrow I have to get two fillings. Double boo. I have just updated my running playlist. Here's some of the newest songs to grace my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment