7.11.10

Sunday mornings - Linkfest

Sunday mornings are just the best.  I woke up early (sort of, because of the time change) and ran with Heather and Jenna.  I actually hadn't seen Jenna all summer and fall excepting one sweaty hug at mile 6 of the marathon.  We had a nice run around Lake Nokomis and then stocked up on goodies.

I had the option of running two more with Beth who is leading her own version of Team:Work.  I opted not to because, frankly, I was freezing cold after the first run.  I thought running slower in clothing already drenched with sweat was not my best option.

I came home and made an awesome breakfast.  Now I am sipping on my very good french press coffee and listening to acoustic sunrise, one of the best parts of all of Sunday.

Here's a little of what I've been looking at on the internet so far this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment