4.4.10

Had a bad bad half-marathon dream

In my dreams...

I was running a half-marathon with Bonnie, not Deb, my actual Flying Pig partner. And the race started inside, in like a gym/sports complex. (Dreams where I'm running indoors never turn out well anyways.)

Bonnie and I went like, a tenth of a mile, and she had to stop and pee. (Wtf?) So I waited for her. Mind you, we were at the back of the racing pack anyways so I wanted to GO.

And here she comes, walking back in her street clothes, "oh, you go on, I decided not to do the race". And I said, "are you kidding, I paid all this money and drove down to Cincinnati to see you, you can't just change your mind like that". And she just sent me on my way.

I was far enough back from the pack that I lost my way and had to run inside a different building. There were all these guys walking around on horses as I'm looking for which path (skyway type deal) to take. And I got stopped when a man on a camel (not a horse, a camel)crossed my path.

Mercifully then I woke up.

I hate dreams where I'm running and can't get anywhere, or where I'm running and can't find the race course. Also, what do horses and camels represent?

No comments:

Post a Comment