15.3.10

A quick update

A brief update to my last post.

I found the d%$& receiver for the Nike+ system in my iPod. Where I already looked. Not wild about being 11 miles behind where I could be in the Nike Challenge game. No worries, I'll make it up...

In a surprise move, I did not eat Chipotle. (I know, seriously!) I had some of the dish I made yesterday. Oooh, I should tell you about that.
Yesterday I steamed like 4 heads of kale: purple, green and two dino kale heads. I finished them off by frying bacon and dragging the kale around in the pan with the bacon. I finished them off with a couple poached eggs and had some naan with it. Without the bread it's like a 250 calorie meal, even with the bacon. When I made the dish last night I didn't have the bacon to greens ratio correct (not enough bacon, is there ever?) so I stopped by Kowalskis today. For some reason they don't have good bacon (no hormones, no nitrates, etc.) but they did have some sausage that at the very list weren't given hormones or antibiotics. Mmmmm. Breakfast sausage.

Now I'm laying on my couch thinking about how I need to load the dishwasher and I still need to hang out my running clothes so they don't get stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment