13.3.10

Marathon training: I want FOOOD

I've officially given up on not eating out. And we're just going to forget the idea ever even happened.

I spent most of the day laying on the couch making up for the hour of sleep I'm about to loose tonight and recovering from lastnight's trauma.

I did get up and go to the gym to finish out my miles for the week. (I only needed 2.9 more.) I did the "hill" setting on the elliptical since I didn't actually run up any hills this week. I'm counting it but I'm not totally convinced it's the same as hill training.

I think I've mentioned before that I have an excel sheet that keeps me in line as far as marathon training. It tells me how long my long runs are each week, the total number of miles I need to run, counts how many hill work outs I complete, and counts how many times I lift weights or cross train. (Yes, I am a nerd but it's useful.)

I also have it set up to count my overall miles and tell me which days I run the most miles. Right now I've run 170 miles as part of marathon training. Here's the breakdown:



It's also the weekend so that means a linkfest:

No comments:

Post a Comment