8.2.09

A fairly productive weekend in disgusise

This weekend has actually been fairly productive, despite me laying on my couch pretty much all day yesterday. I feel like I might have had a small fever. On Friday something I ate tried to kill me so this might have been a residual. I also got a migraine. So last night I did what any rational being would have: I drank the last of the alcohol that was in my house (two to three drinks worth, calm down) and went to sleep. When I got up I was mostly fine.

I definitely did not want to run but I decided a stroll around the lake would be lovely so I walked at the end of the day.

I also did laundry, (which took care of cleaning my room too), straightened the living room, and cleaned the kitchen. Then I made cashew curry although I disagree with the part of the recipe where the garlic and onions aren't sweated and the veggies aren't cooked before hand. (Brown veggies taste better.) So I diverged slightly from the recipe. That's what I'll have for lunch for the next little while at work.

Now, I'm sitting here making spaghetti. Mmmm. Tomato sauce. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment