16.2.09

Blogger needs a mobile page because I can't type anything in the text box. Sorry.

Oh. Apparently I can in the HTML view. Florida is great so far. Besides almost dying yesterday I mean. Tonight I learned about skype and decided it's definitely something I need to learnore about. If only so I can talk with my family more.y technical expertise is also coming handy. I taught my aunt about facebook while talking with an old friend from high school. And I'm trying to solve an iPod mystery. Maybe someone who ears this will know. My cousins have all bought their
Moms iPods and preloaded them with music and videos. But in doing so, the iPods are now all registered toy cousins and the aunties can't even change the playlists. Is it possible to keep all the content on the iPod but change who it's registered under? (Eric, do you still read because you would know this. )

No comments:

Post a Comment