Related to the economy:
- The author of Economics for Dummies is taking questions. There are so many jokes I could crack here.
- Spendster is a new online confession community where people show the purchases they regret and calculate how much money they've wasted. (Site will open video with sound.)
And, did you know there's an election soon?
- Walden University did. They had The Presidential Youth Debate.
- Now, some of you have heard what I think of politics in Cincinnati. My comment was that the Republicans are the liberal party in Cincinnati. Although the "hunting democrats with dogs" comment seems accurate as well. But that's all going to change, because Cincinnati and Hamilton County could tip the election. Don't believe me? All the candidates do. Here's their schedules for the next few days.
- And finally, an excellent piece about politics, religion, and our views towards sex and teen pregnancy. Just the first few paragraphs opened my eyes.