1.12.08

Update from Saturday: Liz Trains for A Marathon

I'm not sure if I accomplished my running goal this week or not. For the record:
Mileage today: 5...., it was over 5 miles for sure.
Mileage this week: 15 plus miles
Goal Mileage: 15

So why didn't I reach my goal? I was supposed to run four times this week, I only ran three. Not sure bout that.

What else did I do? After I ran we went to my cousins Car Museum (no, seriously) to take family Christmas pictures. I'm so glad I don't regularly take pictures of kids. It's like herding cats. What's the car museum? It's an extended (and I do mean large) garage off the end of her house. It's used for entertaining, I can only assume so that people stay out of the family home.

Then we had a graduation party and birthday party for my cousin's son. There were lots of fun things to do at Kris' Rec Center. We ate, we played on the "jumper", on which I can still do a front flip. I didn't try a back flip but that would have been cool. We also played video games and Uno. No one went in the pool although I think so people did work out.

Then, I did a ride along with another cousin who is a police officer. That was interesting. It's actually probably the most time I've spent with him, well, ever. He's a really nice guy, although I wouldn't want to be pulled over by him. Or any of the other officers.

After that I fixed one of my aunt's computers so she can pay her bills online. Vista really does suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment