4.10.08

Wow, now I'm really close to 1,000 posts

Things are looking up. Why? I got some of my clothes back and I ran today. I haven't really been able to run pretty much since this nonsense started. I think maybe I ran Tuesday with Amanda. Today I ran intervals around the lake again. I tried to go fast, not sure if it worked or not because I haven't hooked up my iPod to the Nike+ site yet.

This morning Amanda and I went to the Uptowner (which is in St. Paul, ask me if that makes sense) and had possible the most food I've ever seen in my entire life. It was yummy. I hadn't had eggs in a while and was craving them. Also there was bacon. So really, I felt as though I had to run to use up some of that great fuel.

I ran by home to get the mail and check on the place. I ran into a neighbor there and wound up talking to him for a long time. He's in the same building as me but not infested with bed bugs. I hear two conflicting things about said bugs. One is that the infestation must be at least a year old. The other is that this person who stayed with my neighbor temporarily (Amanda, remind you of anyone?) brought them with her but it doesn't feel like a year since she moved in. We also talked about getting solar panels for the condos. That'd be nice wouldn't it?

Then I went to the gym to work out a little longer. My abs are getting stronger and stronger. Also, I needed to take a shower. Now I'm sitting in Dunn Brothers enjoying the free internet. I've also downloaded a few more games to play on my computer so I'll be entertained without the internet.

Tomorrow I'm planning on the following:
  • Watching the Marathon, maybe I'll even get up early enough to see Eric run by

  • Going to the gym and running, because I've missed a few days of that and my body doesn't like it

  • Getting my condo ready for the exterminators


I have a whole plan having to do with clothing, towels, and zip lock bags for the apartment and not tracking anything back to Amanda's. It's quite an operation. Also, dustmite proof mattress covers are expesnsive as hell. I really hope I get reimbursed for all this.

I told someone today that I don't really think I can sleep on a mattresss knowing all these little bugs are dying inside of it. Steve thought I was nuts. Seriously, I think I'll ask for a new mattress for Christmas. Blergh!

I'm waiting on my dinner from Longfellow Grill (I got takeout), fried green beans and pear salad. My body really wants fruit right now. I'm happy that I crave healthy things from time to time in addition to coffee and butter. Then I'm heading home. (Amanda, don't you love that I refer to your house as "home"?)

No comments:

Post a Comment