22.9.08

heh heh, my mind is already in the gutter...

I was going to title this "I like balls" which started an interesting dialouge in my head and lead to the actual title. First off, my legs today, WOW. Whatever I did yesterday at the gym (and I have a sneaking suspicion it was those one-leg dead lifts) really got their attention. (Ow ow, pain pain pain.)

Obviously I didn't do much when I woke up this morning. But tonight after hanging out with my mentee and doing geometry I went back to the Y. I ran sprints as a practice for tomorrow night when Amanda will run with me, kick my ass, and mock me at the same time. (Did I mention I can run a 10K?) And since I really do want to be faster, I thought I'd work on the abs some more. When I played soccer this was my favorite thing to do. I think there is a six pack in me somewhere. So I did a few exercises with the medicine ball (Oh, yeah, now the title makes sense and you think I'm not so dirty) and I really liked them. When I was a kid through balls up against walls always got me into trouble. I'm so happy it can be productive at this point in my life. I think tomorrow night after Amanda kicks my butt runs with me I'll see if she'll do an abs workout with me. It's always more fun with a partner because you can toss the ball back and forth.

Ok, your mind may now re-enter the gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment