22.5.08

Days 18, 19 and 20

What have I done lately?

Day 18 (Tuesday): I went to a meeting at the Restorative Justice Council where I volunteer. At that meeting (in an amazing lapse in judgment) I volunteered to do a "consensus building workshop" to figure out how we want to incorporate mediation into what we're already doing.

Day 19 (Wednesday): I contributed to a going away gift for the ELL teacher at our agency. The ELL program is ending after June.

Day 20 (Today): I gave the coffee shop where I get coffee three times a week (yes, I'm still on that plan) a big tip. Usually I pay with my credit card and you can't give a tip on the card. Don't ask. So today, I was planning on getting a big discount with my punch card and so paying cash. I brought extra to leave a nice tip.

What's the plan for the last nine days? You'll just have to stick around and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment