10.4.08

I'm glad you're feeling better

I'm having a really late night tonight. Thanks to my recent browser adventures I'm without a permanent tab button and am required to post the fun things I read now or loose them. Hey, something for at least one of you to see tomorrow.

Really good article about race and assumed culture with links to some hilarious blogs as well.

This is for Amanda. It reminds me of her talking about her work for some reason. No, I don't have a friend who works on a trampoline. That's your mom.

Why photos should also be approved by the editor. Woops. Safe for work.

I posted a link to an older couple carrying a sign that didn't surprise me but is notable for someone in that generation. This is a similar link and is mildly unsafe for work. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment