1.3.08

Before and After Kitchen Picture

I wanted some before and after shots for effect. The old cabinets were really dark (in addition to being unfinished on the inside). And yes, that is the original stove.

There are no words to describe how sick of these cabinets I was. I'm so happy I odn't have to look at them anymore.

Nope. Still don't like them. Don't like looking at the back of my appliances either.


The new stove actually hangs on the counter top partially so that no food (or kitchen utensils) get lost in the gap between the stove and the counter top. I'm happy with how it looks. There was a moment of panic when I thought there was going to be a gap in the back, but the counter goes around three edges just like I wanted it.

And the light shone down from heaven and the angles sang. And there were these cabinets. Obviously the electrician hasn't been by and there's more work to be done here.

And nice light wood with dark appliances instead of dark wood and brown appliances. There are no words for my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment