13.12.07

My ISP Blows

Can I say that? It's not really liable if it's true is it? I've spent some time tonight learning about BitTorrent and then learning how Comcast is throttling bittorrent traffic. Did I mention that "Sandvine" program is less than legal. (Having nothing in common with most bittorent traffic of course.)

While surfing the web today, I took the Rigth Brain Left Brain Creativity Test and learned that logical, concrete is not my strength. Duh. Now you see why I talk to people about their feelings all day. I deal in the abstract world. And I love it.

Also, for those of us who aren't married or in a committed relationship (that's different than being committed), advice on who to marry from eight-year olds. I always go to children for support in making all of my decisions for which they have no life experience. I suggest you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment