7.11.07

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

Last album/CD/mp3 listened to: I just found SexyBack and started listening to it. Is that wrong? It's a great song to work out to.
Last book read: I'm in the long process of re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I haven't really restarted the reading habit after grad school. It could be too much computer time and just needing a break from that stuff. I'm not sure.
Last food eaten: Chipotle. Sorry Amanda. I know you were happy that I quit for a while. I just didn't want to pack a lunch. Maybe I need to re-institute the "no chain restaurants" rule at lunch just so that doesn't continue to happen.
Last beverage drunk: Diet Pepsi. I'm slightly scared that has it's own web site.
Last movie watched: Catch and Release. I wasn't a fan.
Last item bought: A Christmas gift for my.... uh... parent.

Incidentally, other people make "your mom" jokes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment