4.7.07

Stories for my friends

I was poking around on the internet today (after I walked 5 miles because it's too hot to run that far) and found some stories for all of you.

1. The other night Kelly was telling me about a story she was that was "15 things guys don't want to hear from their girlfriends". I've found the sequel 18 Insights into Understanding Women. Please please check out revelation 11. Number 13 is just for Kelly, but not in the dirty way. Number 16 is for any straight male that might be reading.

2. This is really just an interesting article, and relevant I think, given how hot it's been lately. 9 Reasons to Drink Water and How to Form the Water Habit

3. This game is for Amanda, who mocked my history knowledge last night because I said the streets in Northeast Minneapolis don't make any sense (which they don't), and for Kelly who is going to become a history teacher. I only played for 4 or 5 minutes, but I got 32 out of 43. I neither lived in NE Minneapolis nor studied history in the past nine years though. So it's ok if you beat me. Can You Name All the US Presidents?

No comments:

Post a Comment