29.7.07

Obviously I didn't run 6 miles today

I didn't run today, although I'm still considering walking around Lake Nokomis. I went to Office Max and spent way too much money for not that much stuff. I got a comfy wrist pad for my keyboard and mouse at work. I keep thinking I don't need one at home because I have a laptop, even though it probably wouldn't hurt. I also got a couple of nice file boxes that match the decor because the crates never quite agreed with me. I think I'll clean and organize after the walk.

It's been an Ikea rich day in the news:
1. Ikea opens free hostel to shoppers who don't want to leave. Just another reason to visit Norway. Yes, I know Ikea is Sweedish, but the hostel isn't in Sweeden. I'm just sayin..
2. How to Make a Coffin Out of Ikea Parts, just what the designers envisioned I'm sure.
3. Ikea Product Names Demystified. That doesn't help me.
4. And possibly my favorite new blog ever, Ikea Hacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment