10.7.07

Liz starts a new job, Day 2

The lesson for today: Lunch is important. Eat a big lunch, even if it's packed, it should be big. The importance of lunch, and the necessary size of lunch is directly related to the amount of time during the day that is "sitting still" time.

I had a day with lots of "sitting still" time. I think that's how the first week or two will be. And I had a small lunch. It was a rough day. I got home around 4:30 and I felt like I was half dead. I was so tiredit was ridiculous. I fell asleep and didn't wake up 'till 7:00. Oh, yeah, I'll sleep well tonight. I decided the problem was that my lunch was small and crappy.

The problem now isn't that I'll get Chipotle for lunch. The danger is I'll get it on the way home. I didn't get Chipotle on the way home. Instead I went back there after my nap. And I ran into a neighbor and we ate together. That was really nice. And I talked to a friend on the phone who I hadn't had a chance to catch up with in a while.

At this point, I'm very afraid of forgetting the shower on Saturday. I had a moment last Saturday when I thought the shower was that day. At least I finally RSVP'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment