11.7.07

All the lovely pictures

I went walking after work. I decided that I'd bring my camera along, just to medicate the ADD. I filled up my memory card! I've never done that before, and certainly not in the space of two hours.

Here are some of the lovely flowers I saw:
I never realized how cool pansies are until I moved to Minnesota and realized they grow basically in the snow. If I ever grow flowers, I'll try those because it seems like even I would have a hard time killing them. How do you get them that color?

Purple cone flowers. A favorite flower of mine, I learned about them in Cincinnati. I think you can make a tea out of them that does... something.

My very favorite flower. Those blue fuzzy ones. I don't know how they're called. These were some of the last flowers I saw on my walk.

I have a bunch of pictures of these. Apparently they're really popular. This was my favorite one. Anyone know what they are? It would be embarrassing if they were a weed or something.

Not really a flower, but it looked cool how the little fronds curled at the end.

Grey headed cone flower. Another one I learned about in Cincinnati. These are different from black eyed susans. See how the petals point down and not straight out?


Like I said, I love walking around this lake. I walk and run around this lake whenever I can.



A special present for Amanda and Kelly:

No comments:

Post a Comment