8.5.07

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things Most People Don't Know About You

1. I'm afraid of heights. Although how people can forget that I have no idea.
2. I used to play the saxophone.
3. I used to take Latin in high school.
4. I totally watch the Disney channel. Right now I'm watching Life with Derrek and I love "Phil of the Future". I'm ok with it.
5. Speaking of odd tastes, Blue Man Group.
6. For some reason people who don't know me well are under the impression I can sing. Oh oh, if only you knew.
7. What really happened in Africa.
8. The mental illness history of my family.
9. Where to locate Appalachia on a map.
10. The different TV shows I have been addicted to in my life. Some of the more embarassing ones: Dr. Quinn, Superman: The New Adventures of Lois and Clark, Star Trek: TNG. I'm currently addicted to Brothers and Sisters and pining the loss of Studio 60. Also, where the he!! did "Men in Trees" go?

1 comment:

  1. I invite you to take part in a Contest for Image Makers. Look for details- my blog or read "An Ordinary Black Cat" from www.catyourway.com and then produce an image (picture, drawing, or a photograph) of a ghost of a black cat and send it to arimsky@catyourway.com. Hurry up if you want to take part!

    ReplyDelete