26.5.07

The Saturday 8

1. who's the oldest living member of your family?
My Grandma that Amanda likes. A lady never tells her age though.

2. who's the newest?
Well I have three pregnant cousins, and then there's a one-year-old and a 6 monther in there too.

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be?
I like going down to Florida and seeing everyone down there.

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family?
I've always thought my friend Jenny should marry my cousin Mark. I'm not actively making that match, but I haven't given up the fantasy.

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand?
Hmm, we're not really that kind of family.

6. do you have a member of the family who is currently suffering an illness? (i'm going for physical illness here, but feel free to talk about the batshit-crazy ones, too)
Uh, in our family my Mom and I are the crazy ones.

7. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact?
Not really. I'm not as close to my Mom's family, but we see them for holidays and stuff.

8. do you have any famous family members?
My Grandma and Grandpa love to tell me the odd way I'm related to Joey Hudepohl who was an olympic swimmer but I think it's just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment