16.5.07

Liz Gets Herself a Job Part 2

Update on the job front: I haven't heard from the one place I was expecting to hear from well, basically today. I do have another job interview scheduled for tomorrow, another first interview. This one should be interesting. I returned the call to schedule the interview and they asked me up front what I was looking for in a salary. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. You know that feeling when the wind gets knocked out of you? That's what was going on at that moment. I went with a wide range, like several thousand dollars, of the truth. I'll let you know.

Right now I need to scrub the bathroom and kitchen and vacuum. Yes, as a matter of fact, it is 11:00. I don't know why I haven't gotten started. I just seemed like I should wait this long to clean up the house for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment