21.5.07

Liz Gets Herself A Job: Continued

What part am I on now? I need to spend some time tonight updating my resume for the job I've decided I will ultimately get hired for. It's a life skills teacher for teens. I would be so good at that. I got a call from the place I interviewed on Thursday saying it'll be longer than they thought, but hey, at least they're keeping me informed. And I have a job interview tomorrow at an agency that provides services very similar to what the agency of my internship provided.

In other news, I got an iMac G4 from, well, let's call it a private adoption agency. It's been both good and bad. Creating a home network between the iMac and my Windows laptop was the easiest thing I've ever done on a windows machine. Seriously, it was so simple I thought I was on a Mac. On the other hand, "customize toolbar" keeps crashing firefox. I have no explanation. And then I have to decide exactly how much of my iTunes library to add to this computer.

One other exciting piece of news, Madeleine Peyroux is coming to town on June 8th. I'm trying to recruit as many concert goers as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment