3.1.07

Wow

Wow, configuring my computer from scratch is really a pain. It's taking forever. I did get some of my music on it, and all of my pictures and documents.

Here's a question for all you Firefox users out there. I have two user accounts set up on my computer. When I download and install extensions as one user, how do I make them show up as the other user?

I bought goggles today. I'm going swimming tomorrow. I'm so excited. That pool has been calling my name ever since I joined the YWCA again.

I have been taking pictures, just haven't posted them. Obviously I haven't installed the camera software on my computer again either.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    While trolling Google Groups trying to solve my own extension problem, I ran across this link: Extensions Backup. You might want to look into it and see if it solves your problem.

    ReplyDelete