10.1.07

I read too much

A mostly uneventful day. I did read a lot.

The Questions of the Day:
What if some nice, polite, peaceful aliens landed at your house one day. What would you do?
I have no idea, but I think it'd be pretty cool.
We are now 10 days into 2007, how are you doing with any New Year's Resolutions you may have made? Did you make a resolution this year?
The stuff I wanted to try was cross training to preserve my legs for years of running to come and try being a vegetarian. There was a moment when I was forced to eat bacon, but it was in soup I made and froze long before the whole "let's be a vegetarian again" idea popped into my head. I have been swimming. I'm having a good time.
1. This made me laugh.
2. Open mouth, insert foot.
3. News about Health Care in Minnesota.
4. For those of you whose digital cameras didn't drown in your backpack.
5. Try Vista on the web. I haven't yet but it looks like a cool idea.
6. For the next time Kelly and Eric do a brunch. PS - Invite me.
7. An interesting map of American casualties hometowns. I was reading earlier a story about how the majority of soldiers who are dying are from small towns and how the loss of one person impacts a small town more than the loss of several soldiers from a large city.
8. This story isn't, well I didn't read it. I was more reacting to the headline. If they're stealth fighters aren't we not supposed to know where they are?
9. 25 Myths about personal finance. Check out number 6. You guys rock. Way to go with the whole "there is enough to go around theme.
10. A comment about bloggers and a comment about IS for the road.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Yo - would love to invite you to brunch sometime. I will try to remember that next time we're planning. But, I have to tell you... I'm not a big omlette fan. Or eggs en masse. Unless it's Eggs Benedict, in which case I am willing to compromise.

    ReplyDelete