27.11.06

Pictures of the day

The thing I'm realizing about taking a picture every day is I will have lots of things and very few people if I'm not careful. That's not starting today. As you probably get from reading this blog I'm still at my parents house. Here are some paintings from around the house.

This is one of the Bicentenial in Cincinnati. They decorated the bridge. (I don't know if you can tell that bridge was also built by Roebling and used as a model for the Brooklyn Bridge).


This is the Observatory in Cincinnati. If you look for the reflection you can see the ceiling fan in the room.


This is my all-time favorite picture my Dad painted. It's my Grandpa holding me.


This is a pencil sketch Dad's art teacher did of my dad while he was painting. Again, I had reflection issues. This time you should be able to see me.


This is my attempt to fix the reflection issue. Not sure it worked. You can judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment