4.2.17

Flying Pig 2017 14 Weeks to Go: Step Back Week

Sunday
Planned: Long Run  Tempo Run. 
Actual: 6.37 miles, 5.34 miles at 12:23, which is good for me.

Monday
Planned: Run 3-5 miles easy Run 1 mile.  It's a step back week.  Step back.
Actual: 1.22 miles outside.  Did you know it snowed this morning?

Tuesday
Planned: Z2 running Speed work, lift weights
Actual: Speed work was: Warm up, Run 1 lap hard, 1 lap easy, repeat 6 times, cool down.  Each lap is 1/6 of a mile. Paces below are wrong (read: slow) because Garmin gets confused inside. Weights was TRX Kelttlebell class.


Wednesday
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.23 miles, literally on thin ice. Buy yeah for me for getting up and doing this before work!

Thursday
Planned: Run 3-5 miles, Lift weights 
Actual: 5 miles tempo run.  I was straight up dreading this run, but I let go all my dread and wound up having a good time.  45 minutes lifting weights with the new routine.  Pretty sure my trainer is trying to kill me.

Friday:
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.21 miles, outside, in the sunshine.

Saturday
Planned: Run 3-5 miles, Lift weights
Actual: Speed work: 5 laps warm up, run 1/2 lap hard and 1/2 lap easy for 10 laps, 3 laps cool down.  35 minutes weight lifting.  Bonus work 3 miles walking on the track and then 1/2 mile in the neighborhood.  I've also learned the paces on the garmin are slow indoors, I was running more around a 9:05-9:30 mile on the speed laps.  (I know I'm still slow.)


No comments:

Post a Comment