2.12.13

Thankful Wednesday

Wednesday was impressive in that I did not leave the house.  I am fairly sure I didn't even go outside.  No worries.  I ran on the treadmill.  I woke up and did a quick one-mile run.  I'd originally planned to do more until I remembered how much I hate running on that thing.  Instead I did a bit of plank work and then lots and lots of stretching.  After two days of driving, my legs needed it badly.

The rest of the day was a mix of chores and relaxation.  I did a lot of dishes once Aunt Joanie learned I'm not allowed to bake things. I also hung out on the couch a lot and did some pre-Black Friday planning.  Family started arriving in the evening and then serious hanging out began.  We've universally agreed that Siri is a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment