7.9.13

Napping is greater than running

True story - at some point in my life I read about one of the great distance runners of all time skipping workouts to nap instead.  I can't remember who, just that it was an African born runner who may or may not have been running for USA at the time. Today, I tried the 'don't run, just nap' training plan myself.  I'll let you know how it works out.

I did make it out for my daily mile, just not the full distance I had scheduled.  The mile per day streak continues.  While I was out there, it was roughly 90* but still didn't feel as hot as running in DC because the humidity was under control. Know what's not under control on my street though?  The amount of shit I pull off the road when I'm running.  Thing's I've pulled off the road in the past include machine screws, wood screws and roofing nails. WTF?  Today's find was impressive too.



No comments:

Post a Comment